Sylvania Township is an equal opportunity employer.
We are not accepting applications at this time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL POLICE OFFICER APPLICANTS
- At least 21 years of age (maximum age at time of application is 40)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be OPOTA certified.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable driving history that meets the criteria for insurability established by Sylvania Township
- Must have at least 64 semester (96 quarter) hours of college credit at an accredited college or university by date of hire
- Must be able to work rotating shifts, nights, overtime, weekends, and holidays
- Nicotine free: pertaining to all tobacco and nicotine products
*There is no physical fitness test required for either entry-level or lateral transfer candidates.
For questions about our hiring process, please contact Lieutenant Sarah Toth at 419-720-3012 or email email@example.com